Belt Drive (DC-P05)
- Manual drum carder with a polyurethane drive belt
- Great for fiber artists with budget and / or space considerations
- Comes with the SFE Brush Attachment The three working tools (Batt picker, doffer brush, dabber brush)
- Table clamp included with each carder
- The frame is made from high durability MDF material
- Excellent choice for a mid-sized carder with full sized features
Features:The Petite is slightly smaller, with 6 3/4" wide drums instead of the 8 1/4" wide drums on the singlewide chain drives. The carder produces a batt approximately 6 1/2" wide x 22" long. The Petite also has a 4:1 drum ratio.The Petite frame is 16" long, 10" wide and 7" high.The tall frame allows the handle to easily clear the table surface.
This unit is equipped with the #05 (128 psi) fine carding cloth on the large drum and our unique Slicker-Licker cloth on the small drum. Designed to handle ALL fibers including merino, llama, alpaca, cashmere, dog hair and other exotics.
Since this is a light-duty carder, it is not available motorized.
16" long, 10" wide, 7" high
High Durability MDF material
Handle easily clears table surface
7" in diameter x 6 3/4" wide
128 tpi carding cloth with 3/8" long pins
2" in diameter x 6 1/2" wide
Unique smooth-blade Slicker-Licker cloth
Approximately 6 1/2" wide x 22" long
Included Special Tools
This popular and invaluable tool removes the batt without damage to the equipment or the user
Thoroughly and easily cleans any residual fibers from the carding drum
Small cleaner/dabber brush
For use on the licker-in drum
Secures the carder to the work surface
Contact Donna Hamson for more information...